Friday, June 27, 2008

So I was thinking:

1. Moving sucks, but will be, I hope, a cleansing and, you know, character-building experience in the end. Maybe?

2. I just said to myself - actually, I didn't really, "say" anything, I was thinking to myself - that I would really like a place to write down my thoughts without worrying about anybody reading it or judging it or...whatever. And then I was like, OH YEAH, that's a journal. The interweb has changed me, made me stupider, etc...

3. Later, I was contemplating how much my neighbors must hate me. Then I thought: WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN FUCKING LIVE HERE ANYMORE! And I felt good.

4. This happened! It was the greatest! Ali and Patrick made this here poster that I love so well!

Photobucket

5. I have the most amazing boyfriend! Me! Yeah, me! Finally, right? It's nice.

6. I'm not so great always. But I don't suck! That's a triumph, I think. Triumphant am I.

7. This kid is going to be on Judge Judy. All the bigger, better blogs knew this long ago. But fuck that, I am super excited about this upcoming half-hour of television.

No comments: