Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, what are you going to DO about it, Liz Taylor.

This year has been crazy so far - crazy in the coconut. Seriously. Some unfortunate stuff has gone down. But that's not for blogging. That's for, y'know, private contemplation.

For blogging:

I am really into these Viactiv chocolate chew/vitamins.

They've got that chalky vitamin taste, so you know they're healthy and full of...important healthy lady things. But they are also chewy and vaguely chocalate-y! I would describe them as somewhat unpleasant tootsie rolls and they are my favorite.

This is a song I like to listen to.



So nice it's posted twice! Actually, I don't know why that's happening.

This band's pretty cool. The Stevenson Ranch Davidians, they're called.



Like these guys too: Deep Sea Diver. The frontwoman makes me think of a lady Nick Cave, amirite? Apparently their name is otherwise known as a Grizzly Bear song, which is just one of those many, many bands people told me I was supposed to like and I never listened to at all. Out of spite, I suppose. Laziness?

It's possible that I'm a hypocrite.

But now, thanks to Viactiv, I've at least got my breast health.

No comments: