Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Investigating the past!

I was looking at an old blog I kept about midway through college. I used to be so much fun:

"05:46 pm - ha

i can hear the loudspeaker from the beach in my room. apparently, we are celebrating the impending lacrosse game with SORORITY TUG-OF-WAR!!!!! and SORORITY PINATA!!!!

i get no peace.

Current Music: song against sex - neutral milk hotel

04:51 am - ugh

I haven't been able to find my glasses for five days. I feel like Philbert.

Current Music: andy - neko case
(4 comments | Leave a comment)"

I've joined the script reading committee for the "Seedlings" series at Theatricum. I just love readin'. Volunteering: it makes you feel warm inside. I love it.

I also love Christmas.

I love the trees:

Photobucket

I especially love the cheese:
Photobucket
(Seriously, if you haven't been to the Cheese Store in B Hills, you need to get your open mouth over there. They have everything, they know everything, they let you taste everything, every one of the employees is super attractive, or at least super adorable, and, to top it all off, there is wine, which they also let you taste. I MEAN, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?)

No comments: