Sunday, September 12, 2010

GET OFF MY LAWN!

How I feel sometimes:

As long as we're doing the righteous indignation thing...

I gotta say I'm really glad to know that Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck were able to wring a couple more wads of cash out of the memory of 9/11.

Enjoy your blood-money, you vampiric pieces of shit.

Charming.

Seriously, my mind is thoroughly boggled. How do they get away with such complete and total hypocrisy on the daily? Like, where is this Real America? I need to know so I can stay the fuck away from it. I'm sorry, you're offended by a community center getting built next to strip club and a Burger King? In a city YOU DON'T FUCKING LIVE IN? I'm glad they have so much time on their hands - otherwise, what would we be outraged about? Health-care, perhaps. Or the disappearing middle class. Or, you know A REAL PROBLEM. Now THAT would be a tragedy, amirite Glenny?

Of course, there are worse people in the world than Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. But there really aren't all that many - it just takes a special, rare kind of asshole to expand your fortune feeding off the memory of the innocent dead, meanwhile stoking the flames of hatred that brought about the tragedy in the first place. Overall, I'm giving Glenn and Sarah my very sternest, "disapproving horse" face.



As Snoop Dogg once said: "I ain't trynna play. I'm just being reeeeaaaallll." Just being real here, people. No big.

No comments: