Sunday, February 1, 2009

HELLO AGAIN, DEAREST INTERNET!

I watched the football game! Well, part of it. How exciting. I missed Bruce Springsteen's "CROTCH SHOT AMERICA" performance, but that's okay. That's what the internet is for.

I did not show up to an audition today - I told them I had car trouble, but in reality I realized that even in the unlikely event that I actually got the part, I wouldn't want to go to Arizona for five weeks for next to no money to make a crappy movie about zombies. Don't get me wrong, I love zombies and movies about them, but this sounds like a pretty big stinker. Also, it's called 'Outbreak.' So, I didn't waste their time. It's important to know what you really want. Which I don't, actually. But I'm better at knowing what I DON'T want, which is almost as good.

In other news, I just got paaaaaaiiiiid last night! Whoo. This is the show I'm working on:
Photobucket
I move things. But it's fun, especially because I get to make all the blood. Also, the play is actually pretty brilliant. Peter Sinn Nachtreib - watch out for this guy. Soon, he is going to be a very big deal. When I am skinny, maybe somebody will let me get onstage again. Yeesh.

I just started a new job last week - I'm the "Temporary Executive Assistant of the Producing Director" at the Geffen. On Thursday I talked to Angela Lansbury! All I could think about was this:
http://defamer.com/5138152/murder-she-bathed
But it's a pretty ideal job for my purposes right now...or will be until April when Shannon comes back from maternity leave. When it's busy it's exciting and interesting (though I fear hanging up on people while conferencing, which has happened a few times. Never again though!) and then there's lots of downtime that I can use to write (or read the internet). So hopefully I'll find a more permanent gig like this soon.

Now it is very important that I watch more tv.

No comments: