Monday, December 14, 2009

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

As you may or may not have gathered, I watch a lot of Law & Order whilst writing things. I don't know why. Back when I had free OnDemand, I would often use old episodes of Weeds. Maybe I need the ambient noise? Maybe the suspense makes me feel like I need to get -insert annoying thing I am doing- done or else I'll be horribly raped and murdered by the last person I expect? Hard to say.

BUT ANYWAY!

In all this time, I have never once seen an episode twice. But just now, that one with the Orthodox family that owned a Kosher meat company aired. DUDE, I'VE SEEN THAT ONE ALREADY. Eat shit, Channel 13. Christ.

But maybe it's all for the best. I'm listening to this great band, Fool's Gold. They did the Spaceland residency a few months ago, and just got back from touring with Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, who also rule. They'll be at the Echo this Thursday night and I think I might just be there too. They sound like they have a tip-top record collection. Now, I know that for many bands that could be considered something of an insult, but trust me, I mean it with a straight face.

In other news, if this logo were the sign outside of a strip club, I would absolutely go in. Just sayin'.
Million dollar ideas, I shit 'em out all day, every day.

1 comment:

alison said...

hey liz. i am posting my blog link here so we can read each other's blogs rather than actually communicating.

-ali

http://perpetrefried.blogspot.com/